On this episode of the Senior Care Growth Show, we shared data about the baby boomer generation so you can prepare to meet the challenges of marketing and selling to this demographic head-on.
“In the next several years, more and more baby boomers will be seeking senior living services, and so the time is now to understand this generation’s attitudes towards aging and how you should be messaging your communities. Our guests on this podcast episode talk about how the way you sell and market your services is going to need to adapt. We’re going to hear today about baby boomers’ media preferences, aging in place, other attitudes and other trends that you’re going to need to adapt to.”
Are you wondering if your current marketing and sales efforts will be effective with Baby Boomers? You’re not going to want to miss this episode.
Click Here to listen to either the audio or video podcast of our interview by The Senior Care Show.
- Brian Morris and I have been good friends and industry competitors for years. We both have run major advertising agencies and both have held top level client-side positions. I am a former partner at ad agency Davis, Ball and Colombatto, and the former Chief Marketing Officer at McDonalds and President, Theatrical Marketing for Warner Brothers. Brian and I are now in our 60’s and came together in 2017 to form a company that understands the Senior market better than traditional ad agencies, Silver Advertising. We are now poised to be passionate advocates for these consumers as they enter their 60’s, 70’s, 80’s and beyond.
- 2019.04.11HealthCalifornia Seniors are Driving Cannabis Growth
- 2019.04.11DemographicsIt Takes a Skilled “Geek” to help California Seniors Age in Place
- 2018.11.29MarketingChange the Way You Sell Senior Living
- 2018.11.29DemographicsWhat marketing to Vets teaches CMOs about marketing to California seniors